Bear Take-Down 傳統弓
Mr. Bear brought many innovations to the archery industry, but perhaps his proudest moment came in 1969 when production began on his famous Take-Down recurve bow. The classic design was years ahead of its time, and to this day you hear people saying there simply is no finer take-down style bow. Not only does it pack easy, it shoots and feels like a dream. This legendary but modern design is available in both A and B risers, giving you plenty of versatility. Fred Bear hunted with this bow almost exclusively until his last hunt.
- 3-piece riser – is made of black Maple with a red accent stripe or exotic Bubinga wood with a Bubinga accent stripe
- Limbs – fascor powered; backed and faced with high strength black fiberglass
- Tips - handcrafted and layered with red Dymond wood and black fiberglass
AVAILABLE IN (5 LBS.):
Right: 35 - 60
Left: 35 - 55
- A-Riser = 56" AMO - #1 Limbs
- A-Riser = 60" AMO - #3 Limbs
- B-Riser = 60" AMO - #1 Limbs
- B-Riser = 64" AMO - #3 Limbs
- Crowned, cut-on center arrow shelf with Bear Hair Rest and leather side plate
- Dynaflight 97 Flemish String
- Inlaid compass (a favorite of Mr. Bear)
- #3 limbs are available separately, all bows come stock with #1 limbs.